“There will always be poor people in the land. Therefore I command you to be open-handed toward your brothers and toward the poor and needy in your land.” -Deuteronomy 15:11
Benevolence Form Process:
- Approval: All requests come through the House Church/Region Leader(s) to Evangelist for approval.
- Receipts: Attach all accompanying receipt(s) to the back of the form. Staple or Tape receipts.
- Please include the payee’s Social Security Number (SSN), if possible, as anything given over $600 will need to be reported to the IRS as Miscellaneous Income.
- Personal Data: Person (church member) receiving the benefit of the benevolence.
- Payee Data: Person (church member) or organization receiving the actual payment of the benevolence.
- Include a description of what the benevolence is for (middle section).
- Evangelist to sign in “Ministry Approval” section.
- Timing: Turnaround time, unless it’s an urgent situation, is 1 week from submitting the form.
- If it is an urgent situation, please notify administrator as soon as possible once evangelist has given approval.
By clicking the link below and filling out the Benevolence & General Expense form you agree that you understand this process and to comply with this all necessary documentation requirements.
Click here to fill out the Benevolence Request Form.